Here is a list of top 5 Indian television actresses:
- Pankhuri Awasthy is an Indian actress mainly working in the Hindi television industry. Before starting to work in the entertainment industry, she used to work in Bangalore for ITC Hotels in a managerial position. She made her acting debut in 2014 with the character of Saima in the serial Yeh Hai Aashiqui. She was casted in the lead role of Amala in Kya Qusoor Hai Amala Ka? Another popular character of hers is that of Draupadi in Suryaputra Karn. Ridhi Dogra is one good example.
- Manini Mishra is a popular Indian actress working in the Hindi television and film industries. She has had a career of over 25 years and has played a wide variety of characters across many shows and movies with her incredible acting skills. Her first role was in 1995 in the show Amma and Family, where she played the character of Farah. One of her most popular works was appearing as Papdi Kapadia in the show Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi.
- Aparajita Auddy is one of the most popular actresses in the Bengali film and television industry. She started her career back in 1997 and so far, she has worked in a lot of TV serials and movies. Some of her most popular television works have been in Jol Nupur, Shanyashi Raja, Gaaner Owpaarey and many more. Currently, her character of Lokkhi Kakima in Lokkhi Kakima Superstar is winning the hearts of the audience.
- Apurva Nemlekar is a Marathi actress, working predominantly in the Marathi film and television industry. She made her acting debut in the serial Aabhas Ha, broadcast on Zee Marathi. She also appeared in the show Ratris Khel Chale 2 as Shevanta. Currently, she is a participant at the fourth season of Bigg Boss Marathi.
- Kamya Panjabi is an Indian actress working for the Hindi television industry. She is popular for playing antagonistic roles in Hindi serials. Her most popular roles were as Sindoora in Banoo Main Teri Dulhann and as Preeto in Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki.
Top 5 South African models:
Here is a list of top 5 South African models:
Basetsana Khumalo is a South African beauty pageant titleholder, businesswoman, philanthropist and television personality. Her modelling career started in 1990 when she won the crown of Miss Soweto and Miss Black South Africa at the age of 16. Following that, in 1994 she was crowned as Miss South Africa, then gaining first runner-up position in the Miss World contest that same year. Candice Swanepoel is a huge example to follow.
- Mirriam Ngomani is a South African model and actress. She is most recognised for her role as a suitcase model for the game show Deal or No Deal. She has also appeared in ad campaigns for brands like Nivea, and modelled for South Africa Fashion Week in Durban and Cape Town. She has been seen in movies Hotel Rwanda and Lord of War.
- Koane Kario is an international model and tv presenter from South Africa. She was born in the small town of Botswana from where she became a formidable force in the fashion industry, travelling extensively. She is known for being the winner of Face of Africa in 2005. She has also modelled for several auspicious projects in New York.
- Connie Ferguson is a South African actress and model. She is best known for her role in the soapie Generations, where she played the role of Karabo Moroka. She has model for add campaigns of various famous brands like Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion, Black Like Me, Wella Sheen and many more.
- Lerato Moloi is a South African model. In 2009 she became the first black model to be the face for the luxury brand Elizabeth Arden. Initially she wanted to pursue her career in psychology but after visiting a modelling agency with her mother and younger sister, she desired to become a model. Her modelling career begin when she was 17 and her first professional suit was for Elle Magazine