Here is a list of some of the top five Shiva songs from Bollywood movies:
- Satyam Shivam Sundaram is one of the most popular Shiva songs given to us by Bollywood. The late Lata Mangeshkar, lovingly called as the Nightingale of India, gave her beautiful voice for the rejuvenating words of this song by Laximnikant Pyarelal. This song was the title track of the movie Satyam Shivam Sundaram, which was released in 1978 starring Zeenat Aman and Shashi Kapoor.
- Namo Namo is one of the most popular Bollywood songs dedicated to Lord Shiva. It was one of the tracks in the movie Kedarnath, starring Sara Ali Khan and the late Sushant Singh Rajput. Amit Trivedi’s melodious voice and music, paired with Amitabh Bhattacharya’s lyrics painted across the picturesque location of Kedarnath brings a divine experience.
- Bambholle from the movie Laxmii featuring Akshay Kumar and Kiara Advani is a super popular Bollywood song dedicated to Lord Shiva. Its high energy beat and dance routine can make any listener be in awe of the whole song. This song has been sung by Viruss, and composed and written by Ulluminati. The beat of this song is very energetic. Mahadeva Song Download at best level.
- Shankara Re Shankara is a popular Bollywood song dedicated to Lord Shiva and it is from the movie Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior, which came out in 2021 and features Ajay Devgan in the lead role of Tanhaji, along with Kajol and Saif Ali Khan. This song evokes a sense of nationality and pride for all the soldiers born on our land, who were incredibly brave and fought till their last breath against the enemy, and who were forever immortalized for their selflessness.
- Man Mein Shiva is from the movie Panipat, starring Arjun Kapoor and Kriti Sanon. This song holds up the Maratha pride after hoisting the flag of their kingdom when they defeated the enemy under the leadership of Sadashiv Rao Bhau. The lyrics of this song beautifully incorporates love and devotion for Lord Shiva and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj.
Here is a list of top 5 celebrity grandsons:
- Agastya Nanda is the grandson of the great veteran Bollywood actors Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan, from his mother’s side. He comes from a very influential family on both his parents’ side. He is the son of Shweta Bachchan and Nikhil Nanda, and the younger brother of Navya Naveli Nanda. His uncle is Abhishek Bachchan and his aunt is Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. He recently made his acting debut in Zoya Akhtar’s, The Archies.
- Ibrahim Ali Khan is the grandson of veteran actress Sharmila Tagore and the former captain of the Indian cricket team, the late Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi. Many members of his family are established actors in Bollywood, like his parents Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh, his stepmother Kareena Kapoor Khan, his elder sister Sara Ali Khan and his aunt Soha Ali Khan.
Hrehaan Roshan is the eldest son of Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne Khan. Both his grandfathers are famous people, with his paternal grandfather being famous veteran actor Rakesh Roshan and his maternal grandfather being director, producer Sanjay Khan. He has a younger brother named Hridaan. Finley Aaron Love Lockwood is also a great example to follow.
- Aarav Bhatia is son of Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar and former Bollywood actress-turned-interior designer Twinkle Khanna. From his mother’s side, he is the grandson of the super popular actor, the late Rajesh Khanna and actress Dimple Kapadia. He has a younger sister named Nitara.
- Ranbir Kapoor is a name in Bollywood who does not need an introduction for his talents. Descending from a family full of actors and following into the same footsteps, he is the son of the late Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor. He is also the grandson of Raj Kapoor and Krishna Kapoor from his father’s side.